Friday 14 December 2012

My Brain Hamster

Well that was fun.......

I've just come home from MRI number 4 which was a delight!

Not only do you get to go and lie in a tube for about 3/4 of an hour, but you're also asked to "keep still please," about 10 times (which for a fidget-pants is joy) and you also get the bonus of CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK BRRRRRRRR zzzzziiiip! CLANG - in no particular sequence or rhythm that you can follow or keep time with... and then there's the ecstasy of being injected with blue dye to light you up like a Christmas tree, and to finish it all off and put the bloody fairy on top of the glowing orb of twinkle, is the marvellous news that,
"We're pleased to announce that yes Ms Davies, there is something in there.... "

It was so much fun, but what truly made Clank-fest great was that one of my friends Carole came with me, which was so very sweet of her I could burst - thank you Carole xx - I took her for lunch to show my appreciation of something which can't fully be expressed with an Arboath Smokie, but she liked it and that's the main thing....joy

So, now here I am now at home feeling tired and a bit frazzled, but in no way unhappy with my news....I'm delighted to report that contrary to medical science and former projected illness that I don't have MS.
Ha! Oh if only that were the case....pah....of course I have it, but, I also now know the face of my oppressor, this my friends is what my MS looks like......(yours of course will look different, but ultimately it's gonna be a beastie)

This is the shape of my MS.
This is "Ms Marjolie" my Brain Hamster on her Wheel of Death.........



"squeak squeak squeak....weeeeeeeeeeee!" 
*in an almost silent but deafening sort of way*

Tomorrow I will call some exterminators in- Rentokil might be helpful here *gets out the yellow-pages and thumbs through* Tell you what, I'll be a monkeys uncle if I can't get this little blighter eliminated before it uses my ear as a shit-box.

Heheh....

And that, my friends, is just the way I roll. MS Scans are nothing compared to the ferocious tenacity of Ms Marjolie the Brain Hamster.......another day another turn of the rusty wheel...... x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment!