Tuesday 11 December 2012

Further to "How are you?" the end of questioning begins



Follow up to my last post "How are you?"

Excerpt of conversation starters from Monday:

(Q: Questionee. A: My answer.)


Q: "Hi, how are you?" (asked while not looking at me)
A: "YES, and then what?"
Q: "...What?"
A: "Yes, and what comes next...?"
Q: "....Um, err....how are you feeling I suppose?"

(meh, marginally better but still not meaningful, nor correct- for " I suppose " see "I don't actually give a shit about you or how you're 'feeling' " My answer -

A: "Through a series of nerve-endings which send electrical impulses to my brain."

*questionee immediately shuts the fuck up.*

"How are you?" I think will not be asked again anytime soon.
But, I won't bank on it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, leave a comment!